Installing Local Licenses of SILVERRUN RDM / BPM 2.8.x or 2.9.x
Please note: If you want to move an existing license to another computer, you will need to deactivate it first. Please contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a deactivation code for your existing license before claiming the new license file.
To install the local version of SILVERRUN BPM or RDM please proceed as follows:
1. Go to the page Download Full Versions. (Please note: Do not use the free-downloadable tryout version which cannot be activated as a full license.)
2. On the target page, go to the section 'SILVERRUN BPM'/'SILVERRUN RDM' and click the corresponding logo.
3. Authenticate yourself using the credentials provided to you by our Technical Support and download the installer.
4. Double-click on the installer and follow the instructions.
5. When the installer has finished, please proceed exactly as follows to obtain the license key:
- Start RDM / BPM in no other way, but by navigating to the root directory of the application and double-clicking 'rdm.exe' resp. 'bpm.exe'.
- In RDM / BPM, select Help -> Licenses.
- Copy the installation code from this window and email it to Support at email@example.com.
6. Unzip the license file that you will receive and copy the file 'license.lic' to the root directory of the application. (Please do not use "Save as", but only "Copy / Paste".)
SILVERRUN is now ready to use!