Installing or Updating the Application for Network Licenses of SILVERRUN BPM / RDM 2.8.x or 2.9.x on Client Workstations
1. Deinstall any potentially preexisting installation of the SILVERRUN BPM / RDM application.
2. Go to the page Download Full Versions. (Please note: Do not use the free-downloadable tryout version which cannot be activated as a full license!)
3. On the target page, go to the section 'SILVERRUN BPM'/'SILVERRUN RDM' and click the corresponding logo.
4. Authenticate yourself using the credentials provided to you by our Technical Support and download the installer.
5. Double-click on the installer and follow the instructions.
6. When the installer has finished, create a file using a text editor such as Notepad:
- Type the whole UNC path to the shared directory on the license server including the license file name (as it appears in the field License File of the License Viewer).
- Use the share name of the shared folder (not its physical name).
- Save the file under the name 'ln_path' in the root directory of the BPM / RDM application. (Please save the file under the name 'ln_path' in a work directory and then use "Copy / Paste" to transfer it into the root directory of the application.)
- Make sure that your editor does not add any suffix (like '.txt') to the file name.
SILVERRUN is now ready to use!